WOSSNAME -- DECEMBER 2008 -- CORRECTION

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      Oops! Regarding item 12 in Part 2, FOLKLORE OF DISCWORLD DVD GIVEAWAY:
      it's been brought to my attention that there ain't no such animal as a
      Folklore of Discworld DVD, or indeed even a Folklore of Discworld
      audiobook. The item was printed in good faith on a tip from the
      Newshounds, and I did check the site, but I assumed SciFiOnline knew
      something I didn't.

      If anyone can supply an answer as to exactly what SciFiOnline think
      they're offering as a giveaway, do let me know!

      I apologise for any confusion caused by this misinformation. Tis the
      season to be...well, I'm blaming the scumble.

      -- Annie Mac