WOSSNAME MARCH 2008 SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      Two in one month -- crivens! What with the confusion over my
      accidental posting of Part 1 of this month's issue under the title
      PART 1 of 5, let's just call this WOSSNAME March 2008 Part 4a, shall
      we...?

      I'm sending this out to you because it just this moment arrived in my
      inbox, and given the content, the April issue will be out far too
      late:

      NORTH AMERICAN DISCWORLD CONVENTION URGENT UPDATE!!!

      Convention Memberships - Membership Rate Increases on April 1st

      The current membership rate of US $60 is ending on March 31st and
      will increase to US $70 on April 1st (with the half-price child
      membership going up to US $35). The supporting membership will
      remain the same at US $30. These new rates will be in effect until
      September 30th, 2008. We've seen a steady stream of memberships
      (approximately 150 so far) from people all over North America and
      throughout the world and, once again, we appreciate the support.

      For those of you around Roundworld who plan to attend the NADWCON
      next year, this is a good time to take advantage of a bargain!

      Once again, let's all wish Pterry the best in his battle against his
      Embuggerance, and hope that he remains in finest fettle when it's
      time for him to be GOH and Visiting Demigod at the NADWCON. Not to
      mention an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- 60 next month!

      -- Annie Mac, Editor