WOSSNAME -- AUGUST 2007 -- part 7 of 7

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      WOSSNAME - AUGUST 2007 -- PART 7 of 7

      ====Part 7 - HOROSCOPE, AND CLOSE

      22) YOUR NEW DISCWORLD HOROSCOPE, CONTINUED
      23) CLOSE: THE LADY VANISHES

      21) HOROSCOPE, CONTINUED

      Ye Small Boringe Group of ye Fainte Starres 24 Sept - 23 Oct

      Bad tymes ahead, also behind and to Widdershins. Ye King's menne
      will tax thee Unfairley thys Monthe; blame Klatchians in Dollye
      Syfters. Romance doth beckon upon ye quarter-Moone. Bee efpecially
      kind to Green-grocers and avoide ye colour Puce.

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      Okjock, ye Salefman 24 Oct - 22 Nov

      A goode Monthe for War upon Muntab, if it bee Found. Okjock
      favoureth Finance when ye Moon enterf an Gibbous tyme; search ye
      Houfe for mislayed Coppers behinde thy Pallett, and avoid Beggar
      menne. An Turnip caft upon ye Hearthe will appease unkind Spirytes.
      Thatch neither Cott nor Dunnye until ye 30th.

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      Ye Cowe de Heaven 23 Nov - 21 Dec

      A good Monthe for War upon thy neighbourf. In all Thynges
      dysastrouf, blame thatte Hublandish famylie. A goode Monthe for
      kippered Herringe. Beware one-eyed Doggs and all priefts of Om.
      Sacrifyse to Goddes of thy choice ere Dawn on Moone-dark.

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      Wezen, ye Twice-headed Kangaroo 22 Dec - 20 Jan

      A goode Monthe for War upon Istanzia. Plague of Gnomes; engage ye
      thee Service of ane Ratte Pyper on 5th or 25th. Wezen favoureth
      Weavinge and Dyeinge of Cloutf thys Monthe. Buye noe Potionf until
      ye Ides. A chance Meetynge with Thievef can bring unexpected
      Opportunitye, but avoid Fooles, for they art Dangerouf until ye next
      fulle Moon.

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      Ye Ashtraye of Anoia 21 Jan - 18 Feb

      A badde Monthe for War upon Ephebe; wait until next Monthe. Plague
      of Dwarfef; block ye Cellar stoutley. Get ye notte out of Bedde on
      11th, 17th, 19th and 23rd, but rise early on even-number'd Dayes.
      Goates giveth no Milke in fourth Weeke; blame thatte Hublandish
      famylie.

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      Ye Flyinge Moofe 19 Feb - 20 Mar

      A goode Monthe for dodging ye Drafte. For ane smalle Pryce, ye
      merchante Dybbler can arrange Passyge to Ephebe; but be certeaine to
      move elfewhere before War breaketh oute next Monthe. Avoide Mymes
      and Urchin chyldren, and drinke no Ankh water; trust me on thys, for
      bee I notte ane Aftrologer?

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      22) A WORD FROM YOUR EDITOR

      Well, that's all we've got for this month. Actually, that's not all
      we've got for this month, but space seems to have run out and some
      non-calendar-related bits will have to wait for next month. I'd like
      to express my thanks yet again to our volunteer contributors --
      don't stop, we love you!

      I'm off to the Place Where the Sun Does Not Shine, otherwise known
      as the Place With No Internet Access, tomorrow for several days. So
      if any of you find you've not received one or more parts of this
      issue, take heart! I'll send on any missing bits as soon as I
      return.

      I hope you have a great month, and don't forget to put the Making
      Money release dates in your Dis-Organisers!

      -- Annie Mac

      End of Part 7.
      If you did not get all seven parts, write: interact@...