PART 6 0F 6 - EDITORIAL

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      WOSSNAME -- APRIL 2007-- PART 6 OF 6
      ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      PART 6 0F 6 - EDITORIAL

      Hi gang,

      Sorry this is a bit late. I got clobbered with another heart
      thing the last few days, and am recovering (I hope) from
      congestive heart failure. The medication - furosemide -
      is a bit hard to take and seems to put me in woozy state
      where I make a lot of errors. I think I may have to give up
      WOSSNAME if it continues. Please forgive me if I made
      any boo-boos.

      Warmest regards,

      Joe Schaumburger
      editor

      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo