Re: [WOSSNAME] June 2000

  • Jason Parlevliet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      >Yes this is the official Wossname. Jase and Joe are otherwise
      >occupied
      >so it's up to me, enjoy.

      Thanks Nathan

      We rearranged our loungeroom for a dinner party on the weekend, and my computer used to live there :(

      I should be back in a useful state by tomorrow. Given that the Copy Bursar has returned, how do we want to redivide labour?

      Jase

      Jason Parlevliet -ADC Tech Services Group
      #include <disclaimer>
      http://liberator.art.rmit.edu.au/~jazz
      Heart will die
      My soul will fly