WOSSNAME - SPECIAL BULLETIN - SEPTEMBER 8, 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      September 2003 (Volume 6, Issue 9A)

      S P E C I A L B U L L E T I N September 8, 2003

      continental groups. Are you a member? Yes, if you sent
      in your name and e-mail address. Are there any dues? No.
      Managing Editor: Annie Mac
      News Editor: Bethany Ayers
      Staff Writers: Lady Aranluc
      Puzzle Editor: CatTigerLi
      Limericks Mistress: Drusilla D'Afanguin
      Haiku Handmaiden: Kate Oneamus
      Convention News Editor: Susan Fox-Davis

      Every so often we get news of a DW happening that
      doesn't quite fit into our regular publishing schedule,
      and when we can, we try to alert our readers to it
      in time for them to attend.

      Here's the latest:

      GUARDS! GUARDS! PERFORMANCE IN CALIFORNIA
      WILL START ON SEPTEMBER 26TH

      The Mental Eclectic theater group will perform
      Terry Pratchett's "Guards! Guards!" adapted for the stage
      by Stephen Briggs on September 26, 27 and October 3, 4,
      2003.
      All shows are at 8 PM at the Upland Theatre located at 601 5th Ave.,
      Upland, CA 91786.  Tickets are $8 at the door but presale tickets
      are available at a discounted rate of $6.  Please visit the website at <A HREF="http://orrweb.net/guards/index.php">
      http://orrweb.net/guards/index.php</A> for all the details.

      The Mental Eclectic is an ensemble of actors, writers, and
      other artists dedicated to the pursuit of success of expression in
      all artistic mediums. The Mental Eclectic is determined, passionate,
      and focused on creating experiences and exposure for its ensemble
      members. The Mental Eclectic is an ensemble whose goal is to build
      a home for local artists to begin their journey and explore their
      dreams, transforming those dreams into tangible results.

      -- Jennifer

      If any of our many Calfornia members get to see the play, we'd
      appreciate a report.

      - Joe Schaumburger, editor
      ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo