Re: [WOSSNAME] February 2000 WOSSNAME Part II

  • Steven D'Aprano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2000
      Hello,

      In the last issue of WOSSNAME, the following letter was included:

      > 14) [LETTERS] DISCWORLD FOR MACINTOSH
      >
      > Kali Steele of California asks: "Is there any Mac-compatible
      > Discworld stuff (i.e. computer games) out there?"

      The first Discworld game was definately released for the Macintosh. I
      know this for a fact, because I have a copy. The second may also have,
      although my memory may be a little faulty on that.

      If your Mac dealer refuses to believe you, contact Psychosis Games, the
      developer. Worst case scenario, you might even try the Australian
      distributor, Metro Games, although that was quite a few years ago.

      --
      Steven D'Aprano
      (reply to mailto:dippyd@... if email access denied)

      "It is said that, if you leave a saucer of milk out for the
      pictsies, they will break into your cottage and steal everything
      in your drinks cabinet." - Terry Pratchett, Nanny Ogg's Cookbook