WOSSNAME -- NEWS BULLETIN - JANUARY 3, 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      WOSSNAME NEWS BULLETIN
      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      The following is the publicity blurb for the American edition of Terry's
      THE WEE FREE MEN, which is to be published in May 2003.
      --------------------
      "Another world is colliding with this one," said the toad. "All the
      monsters are coming back."
      "Why?" said Tiffany.
      "There's no one to stop them."
      There was silence for a moment.Then Tiffany said, "There's me."

      In a thrilling tale that is equal parts suspense and humor,
      Carnegie Medallist Terry Pratchett spins the story of a young
      witch-to-be named Tiffany Aching who must journey through
      the terrifying and ever-shifting dreamscape of Fairyland to
      rescue her kidnapped brother.

      Armed only with a frying pan, Tiffany is all that stands between
      the monsters of Fairyland and the chalk country that is her home.
      Her sole allies are the Wee Free Men -- a clan of sheep-stealing,
      sword-wielding, six-inch-high blue men, as fierce as they are funny.
      Together, they battle through Fairyland, where reality intertwines
      with nightmare, before confronting its absolute ruler: the Queen
      of the Elves. And in the ultimate showdown, Tiffany must face
      her cruel power alone...

      (HarperCollins are planning to publish an edition of TRUCKERS,
      DIGGERS and WINGS for the American market in Fall 2003.)
      ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      My thanks to all of our readers who let me know that the
      last issue did indeed reach them.

      -- Joe Schaumburger
      Editor