Mystery WOSSNAME message found!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hello again,

      Here is the mystery message that AOL
      deleted. Can anyone answer it? I am
      not the world's greatest computer expert
      and AOL lately has been sending me
      threatening messages about illegal
      entries that will close whatever program
      I'm in and not save anything. Luckily, I
      pay little attention to such drivel, although
      it did keep closing down WOSSNAME every
      so often as I was doing it.

      Anyway, guitargoddess@... wrote :

      Hi there. I was wondering if any other Discworld fans played the
      guitar and if they did if they knew about Power Tabs and if they
      did have they or would they tab out the song Pathway to
      Paradise from the Soul Music CD? Regular text tabs are worthless
      and, like phonograph spools, be sent to oblivion.

      I am not that good of a player yet to be able to know what notes are
      being played just from the sound. That is why I can't tab this out
      myself. Was there ever a tab/sheet music book published?

      Thanks

      Barbara Holmes

      Sorry, Barbara, I don't even understand the question. Luckily,
      we have a lot of experts in our group and maybe one of them
      can help.

      Joe
      editor