WOSSNAME SPECIAL BULLETIN - KFL CONVENTION

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2002
      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      SPECIAL WOSSNAME BULLETIN
      oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      For those planning to attend the KFL Spanish Section Discworld Con
      in Madrid, we've just received a date clarification. The dates are
      not July 23 and 24 as previously reported, but JULY 13 and 14.

      For more information, here's the text of what they sent us, in its
      usual garbled robot translation:

      Indeed: even more facilities so that you can attend Ankh - Madriz!!!!

      If you want to attend, and if you need room, or eaten, or what is...

      YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY HE/SHE SWIMS IN ADVANCE!

      It is not fantastic? Be not to advance money! Simply, go by
      http://es.geocities.com/ankh_madriz, inscribios, and you
      will already pay what is when you are here.

      (the only exception is the T-shirt... very beautiful,
      I design exclusive Aranluquiano, but it is necessary
      to pay in advance, because if not we cannot make them
      OR:) In the web it puts where to enter it)

      So that... VENID TO ANKH-MADRIZ THE DAYS 13 AND 14!!!
      you won't be sorry... and you KNOW that YES you will be
      sorry if you don't make it! Think of it! ;) Eleder

      "The fantasy is inoculated in your intellect which
      vaccinates against the sordid subsistence, when
      John's sting Ronald Reuel Tolkien is inserted in
      the pathological cerebral hemispheres of all reader
      that he/she suffers the success to consent to its
      therapeutic saga."

      * * * * * * * * * * *

      DISCWORLD SPANISH FAN LIST
      The only list in which the mail have magic load.

      THE MAGICIAN'S SHEPHERD'S CROOK HAS A KNOT IN THE TIP--

      Official Web: www.guardianocturna.turincon.com Web of the mail list:

      or try Aranluc herself at:

      http://geocities.com/aranlucx/
      or e-mail her directly at: ankh_madriz@...
      for more details on the Con.
      You can also try: aranlucx@...

      We'd appreciate a report in English or Spanish from
      those who attend.

      Enjoy the con, if you can get there!

      Joe Schaumburger
      Editor