74Fwd: Wyrd Sisters--The Play!

    Oct 31 6:04 AM
      News note for our California people:

      Hello Joe,
      My name is Cindy Skelton and I'm a drama teacher in San Bruno, CA.
      We're currently working on a production of Wyrd Sisters (I got your
      e-mail address from Stephen Briggs.) I was wondering if you have any
      fan club members in the San Francisco Bay Area who would be interested
      in seeing the show.
      Here's the info:

      Capuchino High School
      1501 Magnolia Ave
      San Bruno, CA
      94066

      650-558-2748 (tickets, directions and answering machine)

      Performance Dates: November 15, 16, 17 at 8:00 pm
      Tickets: $4 Students $6 Adults

      Does your fan club have a web-site? I'd love to take a look!

      Thanks so much!
      Cindy Skelton

      pastymanor@...