573WOSSNAME Special Edition August 2010: I Shall Wear Midnight launch

    Aug 17 5:18 PM
      18th AUGUST 2010

      SPECIAL EDITION AUGUST 2010: I SHALL WEAR MIDNIGHT LONDON LAUNCH

      At midnight -- well, eleven p.m. -- on 1st September 2010, the
      official launch of I Shall Wear Midnight, including an exclusive
      signing session with Pterry, will take place at Waterstone's
      bookshop in Piccadilly, London. This event is a tickets-only one,
      with only 300 tickets available. Tickets can be booked via telephone
      or via the Waterstone's website. See announcement below for details!

      Here is the text of the Random House announcement:

      "Random House Children's Books and Waterstone's are delighted to
      announce that Sir Terry Pratchett's new Discworld Novel will be
      launched at Waterstone's Piccadilly in London at midnight on 1st
      September. For tickets to the launch, which will include a talk
      between Sir Terry Pratchett and his friend the actor Tony Robinson,
      followed by Sir Terry's only bookshop signing for I Shall Wear
      Midnight please contact Waterstone's tel 020 7851 2419 or visit
      Waterstones.com/events.

      "Tickets -- the event is limited to 300 ticket holders. Only ticket
      holders will be able to gain access to the store that evening. The
      store will shut earlier in the evening, and then reopen for this
      event.

      "Signing -- We are limiting the signing to one copy of I SHALL WEAR
      MIDNIGHT per person, there will be no dedications at all, and no
      other books will be signed. Ticket holders will be informed of this
      when they receive their tickets in the post."

      For a direct link to the Events page on Waterstone's website:
      http://tinyurl.com/384hxs