381WOSSNAME AUGUST ISSUE MIS-TITLES -- AN APOLOGY

    Aug 23, 2007
      Er. Um. Oops. For those of you who are wondering why you suddenly
      received parts of the August issue of WOSSNAME under the title of
      WOSSNAME -- JULY, you're not really having a reannuals hangover! I hit
      the wrong title button and didn't realise it until six of the seven
      parts had gone off into the aether.

      The situation has now been rectified and properly titled pages have
      been sent out. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused...

      -- Annie Mac, your embarrassed Editor