Re: [WNYPinball] Tim Ippolitto wants to host next gameroom meeting, see video of his gameroom

  • Tim Clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
      What time do you all plan to get together?  As usual, every time you guys schedule these it is on a Navy weekend for me (reserves). If it is in the evening I may be able to catch part of this one though as I live rather close to Newark.  I'd love to attend, get to know the group and here about plans for the upcoming show.

      I'm can go either way regarding the dish-to-pass or donate $.
      Thanks.

      Tim

      On Jan 6, 2008 5:03 PM, Mickey Treat <arcademachines@...> wrote:

      Hi guys I just got off the phone with Tim Ippolitto he wants to host
      the next Game room show meeting and party.
      For those who do know know Tim, he brought the ABC Bally ball bowler
      to the Rochester Game room show last year that we had the tournament
      on it. Tim said he can Host the meeting on Saturday Feb 9th
      he has a awesome game room and he has a MBA Bowler just like my Bowler
      but his is 28 feet long which is 8 feet longer than mine.

      He has some of the best EM arcade games you can have they work great
      and he will make a great host. He is not a computer guy
      so I am posting this for him. You do not want to miss a chance to
      play his 28 foot ball bowler and all his great games.
      This should be a must attend for all our members

      Tim lives in Newark, NY about 40 minutes east of Rochester, NY

      you can get to his house from the New York State Thruway exits 43 and
      44 or go up route 104 into Sodus, NY then south on route 88 right into
      Newark. He lives about 14 miles south of Sodus, NY

      I will post directions and such if you guys want to let him host

      Tim said he could supply all the food and drink if every person wants
      to donate $5.00, or he said we could all just bring some food and
      drinks and do it that way. But we would have to decide one way or the
      other. So we do not have half the people doing it one way and the half
      other bringing food.

      so if you want to see a short video of what his game room looks like
      then go to My You tube link of a video I shot about his game room
      last year.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-Fadw1cWM

      This is a Important meeting for the game room show so we need
      to get together and do a final planing and this will be one of the las
      chances to do this so please lets get out and have some awesome fun
      and this maybe your only chance to play some of Tims's rare games

      Mickey Treat

      585-747-0605

      Tim Ippolitto

      315-331-6837

    • Sara
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
        There is this arcade in Niagara Falls called the
        Krow's Nest and there are 6 bowling machines in it. I
        am not kidding you all. They just keep adding more
        bowling machines and they are now up to 5 ball
        bowlers.

        I got invited to write for this website called
        arcadeheroes so I have been writing about it there,
        here are 2 reports I have done on the place.

        http://arcadeheroes.com/2007/12/29/the-krows-nest-operating-6-ball-bowling-machines/

        http://arcadeheroes.com/2008/01/05/report-on-the-ball-bowlers-at-the-krows-nest/

        There is a video of the machines included.

        Yer Friend,
        Sara

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Jim Keough
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2008
          --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "Mickey Treat" <arcademachines@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi guys I just got off the phone with Tim Ippolitto he wants to host
          > the next Game room show meeting and party.
          > For those who do know know Tim, he brought the ABC Bally ball bowler
          > to the Rochester Game room show last year that we had the tournament
          > on it. Tim said he can Host the meeting on Saturday Feb 9th

          Hey, can't make the meeting since we'll be in the Bahamas working at
          that time. Hope to get in on the fun at some point.

          Jim Keough
          Cuba, NY