Less than a week to go

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
      Don't forget Saturday the 10th.The next Pinball party /Meeting of the
      WNY Pinball group. We will be having a good time and talking ad
      planing the Next show.Please try to make it. We have a good number of
      people showing up.But a couple more would help get ideas for the show
      and early volunteers for certain projects.
      5pm at my house.email me for directions
      Bruce
    • Meszler, James C
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2007
        Bruce,
        What time will you be talking about the game show at your pin party? I'm not sure if our group can get there by 5, but we don't want to miss any "show talk". If I don't hear back from you, we'll be there no later than 7.
        Thanks,
        Jim

          http://mail.yahoo.com