Does your Pinball need a ride or picked up from Upstate , NY to York P.A SHOW

  • Mickey Treat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Note does your pinball machine need a ride to the York Show
      if so I have a rented 18 foot Penski Truck.
      I will be driving from Rochester, NY to Syracuse then down Route 81
      to York P.A.

      I will be leaving on Thursday Oct 11th. I will be at the York show all
      3 days. I can pickup and bring any pinball machine For $65.00 to help
      save on your shipping cost.

      If you are on my driving route give me a call
      I could bring a machine to you or if you buy something at the show.
      I could bring it back up to Rochester, NY and store it until you pick
      it up give me a call 585-747-0605 or e-mail me at coinopny at gmail . com

      I also have to stop in Dallas, PA near Scranton P.A.

      and Malvene P.A. Near King of Prussia

      Mickey Treat