Dont forget The 8th of July

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 11:02 AM
      We are going to meet at Rodger's at Fantasy Raceway.Try to bring like
      a bag of chips or cookies .I will pbring some drinks.Yell out if a go
      or no go.
      Later Bruce
    • dave jones
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 3:28 PM
        Just got back in town and I will be there 2:00 pm

        DJ
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2 8:16 PM
          Really like Fantasy Raceways, but it's a no go for me on the 8th.

          - Jay
        • Shelby Haynes
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3 5:54 AM
            Yes, I'll be there
          • Sara
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 3 6:10 PM
              I will most likely be there, what would you like me to
              bring, I am going to bring 2 bags of chips.

              Yer Friend,
              Sara

              Be a PS3 game guru.
            • Mickey Treat

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 4 4:03 AM
                  Sorry, I can't make it.

                  Paul

                  To: WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 7 9:14 PM
                    Sorry, can't make the party tomorrow. I have come
                    down with some sort of flu/cold illness and I am not
                    feeling very good.

                    Yer Friend,
                    Sara

                    http://sims.yahoo.com/