Gameroom party is Cancelled, I have a flood in my basement My Sump Pump gave out

  • woodrails1963
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      My Sump Pump in my basement gave out which caused my basement to flood
      with water. Right now I have a inch of standing water. I did fix the
      sump pump and the water is draining slowly. I can not host the party
      this weekend at 4pm on Saturday.I will have to cancel and reschedule.
      I am sorry to have to do this but I have a huge mess on my hands. I am
      going to have to Shop Vac the entire basement and dehumidify the
      basement for awhile to get all the water out. So please accept my
      apology for this. I was really excited about hosting this party. Maybe
      I can do it in Feb if Vance wants to let me hold it then. On the good
      side I do not think any of my arcade games or pinball machines were
      damaged. But the game room is in no shape to host a party. I will let
      you know when I got everything cleaned up.

      Thanks for listening

      Mickey

      In Hamlin
    • Jeff Kyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
        Sorry to hear that, glad your games survived intact!