Wanted : 2 Zaccaria drop targets for 1977 Zaccaria Nautilus EM pinball machine

  • woodrails1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I need 2 Zaccaria drop targets for my
      1977 Zaccaria Nautilus EM pinball machine.
      I have 2 broken ones that need to be replaced.
      I would even settle for 2 plane white late
      1970 Williams Drop targets because most of the
      Zaccaria pinball machines used Williams parts.
      If you have any drop targets that you think
      that will fit please contact me.

      Mickey

      email me at arcademachines at gmail.com