1 more day till the meeting

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Just one more day till the meeting.Going to be leaving madison Wi
      today to fly back and get the game room ready for tommorrow.
      I hope all will show. Email me at even at the last minute.We should
      have a good turn out.
      Later Bruce
    • dave jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        I'll bring some food to eat and a kid or two.

        DJ

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
          I bring my usual M&Ms.

          Ron...