Pinball Expo 2006

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      Hi Bruce

      I see that you were at the show. I found out when reading the Pinball
      News that you were there with your pinball lifter. Pretty cool. Let me
      know what your price is. So how was the show. Sorry I could not make
      it this year. But have made plans for next year. Did your dad make it
      this year? Tell us how it went. Say hi to your wife.

      Cheers
      David Fix
    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
        Good show it was.We sold out on the Lifter and we pre sold 4
        tilters.Dad was there.Kathy didn't come this year. My dad did come.
        I will post pictures in a few days. The show was good. Busy when you
        are selling instead of enjoying.
        Looking foward to start on the Rochester show.
        We are going to have a get together in a couple of weeks
        Bruce