Anyone Happen to have a White Water for sale?

  • yaksplat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      I've been on the hunt for my first pin. Second one if you count the
      whirlwind that I got my dad to buy last month. Unfortunately I'm not
      around his house to play it as much as i'd like.

      Anyway, if someone has a lead drop me a note. I managed to find one in
      hartford, CT, but the buyer doesn't really want to ship and I dont have
      12 hours to spare driving. So I'm still trying to negotiate that one.

      Thanks
      Jim