Next Arcade Party When do you want to do it??!!??!!

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6, 2006
      Rodger from Fantasy Raceways has offered to host the next get together
      on either July 16th or July 23rd. Both sunday's.Please tell me what is
      good for you the member.email me please or post on the group.
      If you haven't been to Rodgers you don't know what you are missing.We
      can bring food and soda's """no alcohol please!!!!!""".
      Thanks Bruce
    • Sara
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 6, 2006
        Looks like ill have to see about a trip to rochester
        on one of those days (whichever is picked)!!

        Yer Friend,
        Sara

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Mickey Treat

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 7, 2006
              Is Fantasy Raceways normally closed on Sundays? Will we need to bring a
              fist full of quarters? I could likely make either date. -Joshua

              Rodger from Fantasy Raceways has offered to host the next get together
              on either July 16th or July 23rd. Both sunday's.Please tell me what is
              good for you the member.email me please or post on the group. If you
              haven't been to Rodgers you don't know what you are missing.We can bring
              food and soda's """no alcohol please!!!!!""". Thanks Bruce

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • pkingroch
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 7, 2006
                I'm not sure if I can make either date - I know the 23rd is definately
                out, 16th is not really any better.

                Sory,
                Paul
              • david fix
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 7, 2006
                  Hi Bruce

                  Both Dates will be fine.. Will it be at Fantasy Raceway? If so does he have a web page so I can get direction. I will bring some Buffalo Chicken Wings if that sounds good......

                  Cheers
                  Dave

                • slotcar99@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 7, 2006
                    Classic Arcade Game Locations: Fantasy Raceways There is a map connected to this site. I am normally open Sundays 1-8:30. Bring quarters or I will have them available.However I do plan to through in some freebie credits "here and there" Rodger
                  • Sara
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 7, 2006
                      I agree this is a very good idea, i am guessing i
                      would be able to make it (hope you all dont mind a
                      simulator freak hah!), the response should be good, as
                      it gets closer i would like to know what kind of food
                      to bring and how many people we are providing for if
                      bringing food, wouldnt want to run short!

                      Also what time is this starting, hopefully earlier
                      (dont start at like 5) because it takes me like 2
                      hours to get to rochester and i wouldnt want my mom to
                      be stuck driving home in the dark.

                      Quarters, i typically save all my quarters for
                      arcades, i have a baggy of them stashed on my desk
                      (although thats supposed to be for the outrun cockpit
                      at the mckinley mall) but i am sure i can come up with
                      a ton before this happens.

                      I would also like the groups opinion on the fastest
                      and most easy way to get to rochester from niagara
                      falls! Someone needs to step up and give me detailed
                      instructions on how to get to rochester as the last
                      time i tried it wasnt very good because i used
                      mapquest directions (dont wanna do that again).

                      Yer Friend,
                      Sara

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Vance Collom
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 11, 2006
                        Hi   Sara
                                      I might be the closest one off  the through way- that you could find easy. You  could ride over with me or follow me over,once you arrive in town. I hosted the party alittle bit ago before the most recent one. If you look in the past postings ,you can find directions.
                                                          Hope you can make it
                                                                 Vance  Collom                     iginal Message -----
[...]

                        Do You Yahoo!?
                        http://mail. yahoo.com

                      • Sara
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 11, 2006
                          I can get to the arcade its just that i need to find
                          the best way to get to rochester in general, the last
                          time i went to rochester i took the back way down
                          route 104 i think it is (through medina and stuff) i
                          was not the driver here and i was no where near
                          fantasy raceways and i couldnt convince the group i
                          was with to take me there (sorry rodger!), so i have
                          to figure out if the thruway way is better or if this
                          is the better way to go.

                          Yer Friend,
                          Sara

                          http://mail.yahoo.com