Mrs. Packman...

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hello from Aaron Van Noy (new member)

      I'm the owner of www.webuypinball.com and www.sellagame.com  I'm sending you all a referal from one of my websites.  PLEASE DO NOT POST this information to anyone else but WNY MEMBERS!!!!  My reputation is on the line.
      Game: mrs. pacman (video game)
      Cond: game looks good to me
      Typed by owner: Completely refurbised
      Phone Number: 3157988620
      State: NY
      Email: scottenglish@...:
      How did you hear about us?: Web Ad
      Also just yesterday I got an email about a Skee Ball machine in NJ without a ticket dispencer if anyone is interested.  Drop me an email, and I'll send you there phone number and email addy.

      Good luck, and happy new year!
      -Aaron Van Noy