Pin-Golf Tournament April 6th

  • Nick Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
      I'm pleased to announce that I'll be hosting an IFPA sanctioned Pin-Golf Tournament at my place on April 6th - Buffalo's first official tournament ever!

      Details:

      $5 to enter.  100% of entry fee will be paid out.

      When:  Saturday, April 6th at 7pm

      Where:  444 Linwood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14209 (back half of the house)

      I plan to feature 9 games for the tournament consisting of 2 rounds each (each machine will be played twice for 18 "holes").

      If you plan on attending, please RSVP so I can get a rough idea of the number of people participating.  All are welcome as it's an open tournament.  IFPA points will be awarded.

      Feel free to RSVP on the Facebook link if you are on that:  https://www.facebook.com/events/226386717502635/?fref=ts

      -Nick

    • wizard_mode
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013
        I am so there Count me in Nick and TY. Everyone get your asses in gear and come on lets play

      • ericwag@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
          Wow! Fantastic! I just found this listed on the IFPA website.

          Unfortunately, I'm not going to be in Buffalo in April, but I think it's great. I'll be coming to Buffalo several times this summer, so maybe this will start something great.

          Good luck with the tournament. I'll be flipping in spirit.
          Eric