Re: [WNYPinball] where'd all the pinball machines go??

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2013
      Its the same here in the falls, all the arcades are closed and the only games are at the laundromat. There is one pinball machine. Last time I was in there I got yelled at by a parent because I was playing the games and the games should be only for children because apparently I was too close to her child. Note that she was on the other side of the laundromat while the kid played the games.

      Sara

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        Al's had The Simpsons last I knew. Been many months since I've been in there though.

        I'll have to go check out AC/DC.

        Zebbs in Mattydale has a South Park, for the record.