Re: Next Pinball Party FEB 9th

  • Jeff B
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3 12:52 PM
      Planning to swing by. What time are the festivities starting?

      Jeff B

      --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "wizard_mode" wrote:

      > Looks like the next party is Feb 9th. Saturday .Week after the super bowl. Come one come all.
      > Brink a dish of some food.
      > Hope to have some changes in the lineup. We shall see. :)
      > email me back with how many in your group.
      > BYOB I have beds in case you need to stay over.
      >
      > Thanks Guys
      > Bruce

    • Fraser
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4 5:00 AM
        Yah that's Bruce Nightengals place been there one time. Bruce has a fantastic set up all solid Sate high end mint games.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 3, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Jeff B" <jbednarek@...> wrote:

        Planning to swing by. What time are the festivities starting?

        Jeff B

        --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "wizard_mode" wrote:

        > Looks like the next party is Feb 9th. Saturday .Week after the super bowl. Come one come all.
        > Brink a dish of some food.
        > Hope to have some changes in the lineup. We shall see. :)
        > email me back with how many in your group.
        > BYOB I have beds in case you need to stay over.
        >
        > Thanks Guys
        > Bruce

      • Sarah
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4 1:09 PM

          I was at his old house, but never been out to his new place..Saw the youtube video - I'm jealous!
          Yah that's Bruce Nightengals place been there one time. Bruce has a fantastic set up all solid Sate high end mint games.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 3, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Jeff B" <jbednarek@...> wrote:

          Planning to swing by. What time are the festivities starting?

          Jeff B

          --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "wizard_mode" wrote:

          > Looks like the next party is Feb 9th. Saturday .Week after the super bowl. Come one come all.
          > Brink a dish of some food.
          > Hope to have some changes in the lineup. We shall see. :)
          > email me back with how many in your group.
          > BYOB I have beds in case you need to stay over.
          >
          > Thanks Guys
          > Bruce

        • wizard_mode
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7 3:50 AM