Re: Next Pinball Party FEB 9th

  • albanypinhead
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2012
      For those about to flip, we salute you.

      Ron...

      --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, wizard_mode <wizard_mode@...> wrote:

      > On order for end of Jan
      >

      > ________________________________

    • C O
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 22, 2012
        Great to hear, Bruce!
        I'm definitely planning on attending.
        … maybe I should reserve a bed so I don't have to leave so early. It's a long haul back to Chili. ;-)

        Happy Christmas, Nightengale's!
      • Jeff B
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
          Planning to swing by. What time are the festivities starting?

          Jeff B

          --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "wizard_mode" wrote:

          > Looks like the next party is Feb 9th. Saturday .Week after the super bowl. Come one come all.
          > Brink a dish of some food.
          > Hope to have some changes in the lineup. We shall see. :)
          > email me back with how many in your group.
          > BYOB I have beds in case you need to stay over.
          >
          > Thanks Guys
          > Bruce

        • Fraser
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013
            Yah that's Bruce Nightengals place been there one time. Bruce has a fantastic set up all solid Sate high end mint games.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 3, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Jeff B" <jbednarek@...> wrote:

            Planning to swing by. What time are the festivities starting?

            Jeff B

            --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "wizard_mode" wrote:

            > Looks like the next party is Feb 9th. Saturday .Week after the super bowl. Come one come all.
            > Brink a dish of some food.
            > Hope to have some changes in the lineup. We shall see. :)
            > email me back with how many in your group.
            > BYOB I have beds in case you need to stay over.
            >
            > Thanks Guys
            > Bruce

          • Sarah
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 4, 2013

              I was at his old house, but never been out to his new place..Saw the youtube video - I'm jealous!
              Yah that's Bruce Nightengals place been there one time. Bruce has a fantastic set up all solid Sate high end mint games.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Feb 3, 2013, at 3:52 PM, "Jeff B" <jbednarek@...> wrote:

              Planning to swing by. What time are the festivities starting?

              Jeff B

              --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "wizard_mode" wrote:

              > Looks like the next party is Feb 9th. Saturday .Week after the super bowl. Come one come all.
              > Brink a dish of some food.
              > Hope to have some changes in the lineup. We shall see. :)
              > email me back with how many in your group.
              > BYOB I have beds in case you need to stay over.
              >
              > Thanks Guys
              > Bruce

            • wizard_mode
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 7, 2013