Lee & Sally Frank's Halloween Party

  • Lee Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      Hi All!

      Just a reminder that the Franks' Halloween Party on the 27th is coming up!

      Main party starts at 5 pm probably winding down around 9 pm.

      We have limited space, so please RSVP and let us know if you are planning on coming. We may have to "bump" late RSVP requests.

      There will be a barn tour and wagon ride at 4PM for those who are interested.

      It's an all ages family friendly party. WYOK (watch your own kid.)

      There will be the usual Halloween stuff, movies, food, drink. If you want alcohol, BYOB (you need to bring it and be responsible for watching it.)

      Costumes are optional. If you're going to the barn - wear sensible shoes!

      Feel free to bring a Jack-O-Lantern for judging if you want.

      Plus there is a pool table, 2 MAME cabinets, and 8 pinballs (Williams Paddock 1969, Gottlieb Centigrade 37 1977, Williams Scorpion 1980, Williams Cyclone 1988, Midway Elvira 1989, Williams Black Knight 2000 1989, Williams Diner 1990, Midway Addams Family 1992.)

      Please RSVP to Lee@... if interested.
      We're doing a head-count for food and drink, and we may have to cut off the guest list due to space limitations.

      Just let us know ASAP, so we can make sure we have space for you.

      Thanks!

      Lee and Sally Frank

      Hope Farm
      2921 Oakmount Road