New Member

  • ericwag@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2012
      Hi folks,

      Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Eric and I joined the group recently. I live in San Francisco, but travel to Buffalo on an almost monthly basis.

      Regards,
      Eric
    • coolbet@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2012
          Hi Eric
                       Thanks for joining the club . Next time you have a little extra time in Buffalo- and you don't mind driving to Rochester (where most of the club members live)
                   We could throw together a quick club night and play some pinball ..

          Thanks again for joining

          vance

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2012
            Thanks Vance (and Jim, too).

            I'm headed to Buffalo next week, but probably won't be able to make it up to Rochester. Another time, though. Thanks for the offer!

            Eric