Next Meeting Dec 17th About gettting together for the Rochester Show

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      The next meeting is on Dec 17th.The time we will start is 5 pm.
      We are going to have a get together to talk more about the Rochester
      show and to have a good time and to help other collectors out.
      Pleas email me before the 17th at wizard_mode@...
      Dave Jones who is running the show will be there. We want to see about
      volunteers and machine that could be brought.
      Plus ideas from people who have gone to other shows.
      Later Bruce