1956 United Bowling Alley Ball Bowler see pics & video Rochester NY

  • woodrails1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2010
      youtube video links see the bowling machine play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-l1u60XvqQ

      see all the restoration that was done to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv9QGQ5Vbe8

      see 11 pictures of the bowling machine
      http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/vintagecoinopclassics/1956%20u...

      Asking $3,200.00 OBO very firm on this price. Please no trades offers.

      Up for sale is my refurbished 1956 United Bowling Alley ball bowling
      machine. This is a 11 foot model that features 3 inch bowling balls.
      This machine is one of the nicest bowling machines I have bought in a
      long time. This machine was sitting in a nice dry warm basement for
      the last 30 years and it is beautiful. I completely refurbished all
      the electromechanical parts in this ball bowler. This was a 40 hour
      mechanical restoration and the entire machine was shopped out. I went
      through and cleaned and serviced all 16 score reels, all switches and
      relays and step up units, score motor,pin reset motor and ball lift
      motor. All new light bulbs were in stalled behind the backglass and
      new light sockets and bulbs under the pin hood were installed.There is
      only one way to fix a ball bowler and that is to service the entire
      machine and play test it for over 100 games. This unit is plug and
      play and needs nothing. This unit features six player scoring and it
      plays regulation bowling and automatically tallies your score and your
      spares and strikes. Make sure you view both videos above the 1st video
      shows you how the game plays and works- the 2nd video will show you
      how I restore my ball bowlers. I offer a 60 day warranty if i set up
      and deliver the bowler in your home. If I have to ship it to you I
      offer free youtube tech support and phone support and will try and get
      you a good local EM repair guy that can make a local service call if
      we can not help you through video or phone support. Note ball bowlers
      that are totally gone through and shopped out are very reliable
      machines and this unit will work well for many years to come.Please if
      you have any questions about this machine after watching both videos
      please call me at 585-747-0605 and ask to speak to Mickey Treat. I am
      here to help and guide you and make sure you are happy with your
      purchase and to make sure this machine will fit in your house.