Follow up of the last meeting

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
      Sorry it has taken so long for a follow up of the last meeting.We had
      about 10 members show up at the Buffalo wild wings. The food was
      great, of course.We got to meet Dave and had alot of questions for
      him.He answered them all that we asked and informed us of some thing
      going on with the show. He is going to be asking for volunteers for
      helping running the show. I have offered up all the help I can give as
      did all of the members of the group who was there. The biggest thing
      that will be needed for the show is video games,pinballs,plus other
      things (aka jukes,bowlers,other gameroom stuff). So if anyone has any
      questions please feel free to post on the group of email myself and I
      can relay the message to Dave. 5 months to go.
      Bruce
    • Joshua DeLorenzo
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
        Anyone have for sale or know locally of a World Cup Soccer or Johnny
        Mnemonic for sale in the region? Any leads appreciated. -Joshua
      • Tim Claremont
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
          Josh,

          I will be getting a JM as part of a trade. I do not
          have much interest in it, so if you have something to
          trade me you can have the JM.

          -Tim

          --- Joshua DeLorenzo <joshuad@...> wrote:

          > Anyone have for sale or know locally of a World Cup
          > Soccer or Johnny
          > Mnemonic for sale in the region? Any leads
          > appreciated. -Joshua

        • david fix
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
            Josh

            I may have a line on WCS if you are looking to buy. Let me know

            Dave

            Tim Claremont <t_claremont@...> wrote:
            Josh,

            I will be getting a JM as part of a trade. I do not
            have much interest in it, so if you have something to
            trade me you can have the JM.

            -Tim

            --- Joshua DeLorenzo <joshuad@...> wrote:

            > Anyone have for sale or know locally of a World Cup
            > Soccer or Johnny
            > Mnemonic for sale in the region? Any leads
            > appreciated. -Joshua

          • Joshua DeLorenzo
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2005
              Message
              Yup. Let me know the details if/when possible. Thanks. -Joshua
              I may have a line on WCS if you are looking to buy. Let me know

              Dave

              Tim Claremont <t_claremont@...> wrote:
              Josh,

              I will be getting a JM as part of a trade. I do not
              have much interest in it, so if you have something to
              trade me you can have the JM.

              -Tim

              --- Joshua DeLorenzo <joshuad@...> wrote:

              > Anyone have for sale or know locally of a World Cup
              > Soccer or Johnny
              > Mnemonic for sale in the region? Any leads
              > appreciated. -Joshua

            • Tim Claremont
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 15, 2005
                Sorry Josh, but my trade went through with a different game. I grabbed
                a Freddy instead of the JM.
              • Joshua DeLorenzo
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 15, 2005
                  No problem, thanks for the reply. -Joshua

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 17, 2005
                    Josh,

                    Steve Arpino has a WCS in Weedsport. It's currently up on ebay. He
                    had it listed on the Mr. Pinball classifieds for $1300. Here was the
                    ad posted on Nov 4th:

                    World Cup Soccer, 1994 Bally: $1300
                    Selling for a local vendor. Game is in very nice shape, just a few
                    small marks on cabinet and was drilled for lockbar. No cabinet fade.
                    Playfield is excellent as well and comes with NOS slingshots and a
                    golie sticker. Display is a little weak but still looks good. Game is
                    fully working and all boards have been repaired. We can ship anyplace
                    in the lower 48 states and we also use NAVL as well. Pickups at our
                    Weedposrt shop are also welcome. We have plenty of pictures and can
                    crate if needed.

                    Steve is a straight shooter and easy to deal with. I've talked with
                    him but haven't bought any pins from him. My friend however has
                    bought 3 pins from him and was very happy with all 3 deals.

                    Good Luck,
                    Tim

                    --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua DeLorenzo" <joshuad@t...>