Re: Monroe ave pinball sitings

  • sirckus
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2009
      Is it on Monroe Ave? Is there a pinball game in it?

      Guess I don't get the connection between pinball games that are on Monroe Ave in working, perfectly playable condition within 1 mile of each other and a movie that comes out 13 months from now.

      BTW... the IJ at Acme is super clean. FG is set up fairly (with no death save activated) and the Austin Powers is $0.50 per game.

      --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, slotcar99@... wrote:

      > I thought some of you might like to know that there is a new TRON (Disney
      > 3D) movie scheduled to be released in Theatres Dec 17 2010 Rodger
      >

      > In a message dated 11/12/2009 12:22:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > darrenkemp@... writes:
      >

      > Park Bench: Family Guy (tourney mode on)
      > Acme Bar and Pizza: Indiana Jones (Williams)
      > Sports Page: Austin Powers
      > Montys Krown: Indiana Jones (Stern)
      >
      > Enjoy!
      >
      > Darren
      >
      > --
      > Darren Kemp
      > _darrenkemp@..._ (mailto:darrenkemp@...)

    • Darren Kemp
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2009
        The IJ had a wonky flipper but I imagine its been fixed by now.

        Maybe he wants a Tron machine?

        -D

      • slotcar99@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2009
          Would that be a Tron Video or a Tron Pinball ?? Rodger

          darrenkemp@gmail. com

        • slotcar99@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2009
            Since the 2nd TRON movie is 13 Months away I'm just hoping they might release a TRON pinball at the release of the movie as they did with The Black Night, Indiana Jones etc. Maybe it's just wishfull thinking but we can keep our fingers crossed, Rodger

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2009
              I meant Dark Night not Black Night, Rodger