The next party is

  • wizard_mode
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
      NOV 14th at my new house in Bloomfield NY. About 10 min south from my old one.
      15 games More room more fun.
      email me for info and how many people.
      just bring a thing of food.
      Bruce
    • pkingroch
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
        My boys and I can't make this date Bruce. Hope you all have a great time!
        Paul

        --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "wizard_mode" <wizard_mode@...> wrote:

        > NOV 14th at my new house in Bloomfield NY. About 10 min south from my old one.
        > 15 games More room more fun.
        > email me for info and how many people.
        > just bring a thing of food.
        > Bruce

      • Tim Clark
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009
          I can't make it either.  Conflicts with yet another Navy requirement.  I might just have to retire from the Navy Reserve because keeps interfering with my gaming hobby.  :)

          Tim