We could use a place for the next meeting.

  • wizard_mode
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hi All,
      Welcome back from the Summer. Yes between the heat and the shows we all have had a great summer. Now we need to get the tournaments and the parties started. We could use someone for October. Just not 9-10 or 16-17. Alot of members are going to be at shows. I am planning on NOV for my new house I don't know the exact date but we shall see. Anyone Hello.
      Bruce