Our House date is Aug 6th

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      We are getting our house Aug 6th.
      On Aug 7th night and Aug 8th and 9th all day I could use help moving items. We are going to be using 2 trailers. We could use one vehicle driving one while my dad drives the other one. I need a truck with a 2 inch ball. We can keep both moving that would be cool. I know a couple of people have shouted out for this weekend. But the lawyers suck and now it is next weekend. Email me at wizard_mode@... or my work email at bnightingale@...

      My drgnlair@... will be dead as of aug 7th

      Bruce
    • Shelby Haynes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
        Yes, I can help you move Bruce.

        I can give you 4 hours either Saturday or Sunday at a time of your chioce -simply let me know.

        Unfortunately, I don't have a truck with a ball.

        Shelby