Soprano Location

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2005
      Hey The closest Soprano's I know up here is at Betsons in Syracuse NY.
      They also have a Elvis and they are set on Free play.Good road
      trip.Only open on Monday through Friday though.--- In
      WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, Sara <iride4899@y...> wrote:
      > There is a crapload of pins in the niagara falls area,
      > and i know the person that runs them and when i find a
      > problem i call him up and it gets fixed, its pretty
      > cool. But yeah there are a bunch here, and the
      > machines are frequently rotated so keeping a
      > maintained list would be difficult (ive tried!)
      >
      > Yer Friend,
      > Sara

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sara
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2005
        No unfortunatly i have not seen a sopranos pin. The
        newest ones i have seen are LOTR and Ripley's believe
        it or not. The pins are located in a kids place call
        the Crow's Nest in the Summit Park Mall in Niagara
        Falls, NY. The pins are quite abused from being
        played with by the kids, i basically stopped going in
        there to play them because of the germ factor and the
        fact that they play very poorly.

        Some of the other ones in various locations in niagara
        falls are Whitewater, Whirlwind, i did see a bride of
        pinbot once, it was dirty but playable. Ive seen
        tommy, Addams family, Terminator 2, Popeye, Cue Ball
        Wizard (one of my favorites!). Twilight zone (good
        condition, clean). I saw the new simpsons one but it
        was in basically unplayable condition it had so many
        problems! These are just some of the ones ive seen
        around the city, but most of the machines that are
        rotated around here are older.

        The one i want to play most at some point is
        demolition man!

        Yer Friend,
        Sara

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • pkingroch
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5, 2005
          --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce" <wizard_mode@y...> wrote:
          > Hey The closest Soprano's I know up here is at Betsons in Syracuse
          NY.

          Sorry - I thought I entered this before. There was a Soprano's pin in
          Richmond's. That's where I went to play one before I bought mine
          NIB. I'd love to bring this to the party, but I'll be out of town
          that week and won't return until late so I won't be able to make it.

          Will anyone post a summary of the first meeting?

          Thanks!
          Paul
        • Lynnea
          Message 4 of 9 , May 5, 2005

            Where is Richmond’s?

            Message 5 of 9 , May 5, 2005
              Richmonds
              Address: 21 Richmond St, Rochester, NY 14607
              Phone: (585) 454-4612