couple of things

  • Dave Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
      1) Shelby, I never said you were stupid

      2) Here is an email from James at Pinball inc.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
        Okay. This is precisely what I didn't want in creating the initial e*mail.

        Although I stand behind my original thoughts, my apologies to Dave. I am glad that past shows worked out well for Illinois Pinball and Pinball Inc.

        Shelby

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
          There are no stupid question. The only stupid question is the one not asked. I have been talking to many vendors and put a bug in there ear. No hard numbers but putting the idea of coming to a show. They all sound positive Steve Young, CPR, Direct Ink, Three local guys of Advance Arcade, Wise Guys, Coin-Op. Just to name a few. Still waiting a deals from a local courier. Right now I have one quote of 350.00 for 24 foot truck with a lift gate and two stops to pick up. We will have to supply man power. So right now 350.00 plus fuel gets a truck and a driver only one way. Still waiting for three more quotes. As for collectors in Buffalo there are not many that I know of. There are a lot of guy with one machine in there homes but that's not a collection.

          Cheers
          David Fix