Anyone going to York?

  • dj90772000
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Just wondering if anyone is going to York? I cannot make it and
      needed someone to bring some brochures for the Rochester Game Room
      Show.

      Also, I would like to have a meeting with everyone for the show to
      talk about a booth for promoting the group, vendor intereset, etc..

      Thanks in advance.,

      Dave
    • Mickey Treat
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Dave Hi My name is Mickey Treat I Live In Hamlin I am part of the WNY
        pinball group.
        I have yet to make it to any of the Local events. I am very excited
        about the gameroom show for Rochester. I plan to bring a couple of
        pinball machines to set up on free play.
        older woodrail sports theme one. I also have a couple of friends I am
        talking to to seeif they can bring some pinball machines to set up on
        free play. I go to Allentown PA every year for the Pinball Wizzards
        convention and I am very familiar on how the show works and runs.
        If you need any help in planing or any help at all I woulds love to
        volunteer to my services.
        well I will close for now.

        Mickey