So who feels like a Party and get together

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
      Just like it says. We are going to have a group Meeting and a Pin
      tournament at the same time. We could have a lot of people over at my
      house. I am thinking Jan 24th. Tell me what people think.
      I guess I have some work to do to the games. Bruce
    • Meszler, James C
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
        Sounds good to me. I think I'm free on the 24th, so I'm in.
        Jim Meszler

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
          Message
          Looks like operation 'Bruce-fixes-his-games-up-and-good' is 'green-lighted' on my end. Nothing like some pinball to warm away the winter blahs. Thanks Bruce!! -Joshua

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
            Woah, I think that I actually have this weekend free...  I even got my wife to put it on the calendar so that the day stays free.  I'm in.

            Tim

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
              I'm in

              DJ

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
                Mickey from Hamlin I am in

                On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM, dave jones <davej@...> wrote:

                I'm in

                DJ

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
                  Sounds like a great idea... however, I won't be able to attend. Out of
                  town that weekend. Have Fun!

                • Paul King
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 6, 2009

                    I think we’re good too.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 6, 2009
                      Maybe. If the weather is good. (2 maybe 4)

                      Doc

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 6, 2009
                        --- In WNYPinball@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce" <wizard_mode@...> wrote:

                        > Just like it says. We are going to have a group Meeting and a Pin
                        > tournament at the same time. We could have a lot of people over at my
                        > house. I am thinking Jan 24th. Tell me what people think.
                        > I guess I have some work to do to the games. Bruce

                        I'll be there.

                        Rich
                      • James Weinstein
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 14, 2009
                          Count me and Deborah in if you've got the room.

                          Jim
                        • Joshua DeLorenzo
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 4, 2009
                            Message
                            Hey all-

                            Thought I'd tap the group first in my search to plug a hole in the line-up. I am in the market for a Simpson's Pinball Party foremost or possibly a Shrek, fairly WNY/CNY local if possible, routed or any condition. If you know of one any info, etc... appreciated. Thanks and hope you're all well. -Joshua
                          • Vance Collom
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
                              Hi Joshua
                                                    There is route Simpsons Pinball Party  on craigs list in Long Island   for 2750.00   you might be able to talk him down  call   718-791-7766

                              vc

                              Thought I'd tap the group first in my search to plug a hole in the line-up. I am in the market for a Simpson's Pinball Party foremost or possibly a Shrek, fairly WNY/CNY local if possible, routed or any condition. If you know of one any info, etc... appreciated. Thanks and hope you're all well. -Joshua

                            • Bruce Nightingale
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 7, 2009
                                How much did you play of the TSPP at my house Josh?
                                Did you think it played well??
                                Bruce