RE: [WNYPinball] Next tournament Sept 13

  • Meszler, James C
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 10, 2008
      Bruce and all:
      Are we still doing the tourney on the eighth?
      Jim

      From: Vance Collom <vrcollom@rochester. rr.com>
      To: WNYPinball@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 7:32 PM

      Hi     Jim and Paul

                 I second the motion  ,  It was another great night of pinball .  Nice game selection and Batman  Wow didn't expect that ,   I just wished more people could have made it out ..
                     Thanks again  to Jim  our host ,and I'm looking forward to the next  party.

      Vance

      From: MESZLERJC@CORNING. COM
      Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:25:20 -0400

      Just a reminder:

      Folks,
      The next tournament will be held @ my house on Sat Sept 13. The
      tourney will start @ 7pm. Show up early (after 5)if you want to
      practice. I should have 9 machines set up. I don't have too much room,
      so only tourney players this time. I'll have some snacks, just bring
      your preferred beverage.
      Please let me know if you intend on playing.
      Bruce, We'll talk before hand to get the scores and database set up.

      Address: 60 Hillside dr, Spencerport 14559. Google for directions, or
      e-mail me and I'll get them to you.

      Till then,

      Jim

      List of games:
      STTNG
      Stargate
      FGY
      DH
      TSPP
      JD
      TAF
      JM
      maybe 1 more.

      So far I have 11 people confirmed.

    • Bruce Nightingale
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 11, 2008
        I don't know yet my room is all torn apart I might change it .Past 2 weekends have been killing me.
        Bruce

        To: WNYPinball@yahoogro ups.com