Wanted to Buy < early 70's Gottlieb wedge head, empty Lower cabinet

  • Mickey Treat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      I am in Hamlin, NY , 20 miles west of Rochester.
      I have a 1971 Gottlieb Dimension that has a real bad lower cabinet.
      I am looking for a empty lower cabinet that is structurally sound.
      I do not care if it has been painted over because I have stencils
      and I plan to do a repaint on the empty cabinet I buy.
      So I am just looking to buy a empty wedge head cabinet that will fit
      my Dimensions.

      If you have one for sale I would like to buy it
      call me at 585-747-0605 ask for Mickey

      or e-mail me at coinopny at gmail dot com