Updating your email address in Yahoo.

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      We have 8 people who need to update there address. I am working with 2
      of them right now to get them up to date.
      Please check the members area to the left. Everytime anyone sends out
      a message I get a warning that email is bouncing. Very annoying.LOL
      Here is the name of each member
      awesomesarcade
      buffyslayer6712000
      game_asylum
      jdpgsp
      mrlnop
      pinfxr

      You 6 right now have till Sept 15th to update you emails. If not I
      hate to say it your are going to be dumped.
      The other 2 are working with me to get them fixed.
      I will be emailing them from my home email to try to get them to fix
      them also.
      Sorry about the email.