Games for sale in Buffalo

  • Shelby Haynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Went and picked up a game in Buffalo yesterday from a fellow named Tim.
      Nice guy. After we got the game loaded he invited me to his house for a
      game room tour and a beer.

      He is selling two other games listed below. If you are interested,
      email him at stormrider63@....

      Pole Position cockpit. Saw one side of the outside of the game which
      had normal wear for it's age (90% of the graphics still intact). Inside
      the cockpit was in very good condition. It has a Pole Position II
      boardset. It plays, but there is some minor graphic distortion (doesn't
      really effect game play).

      Space Invaders Deluxe. It belongs to one of his buddies, so I didn't
      see it.

      Shelby