Off topic: Lesvos Birds 2012 annual bird report

  • stevedudleyuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Lesvos continues to be visited by hundreds of British birders annually so some members of this group may be interested in these free online reports.

      Lesvos annual bird report for 2012 runs to 149 pages, and is the fourth annual bird report and by far the largest so far produced (the 2011 report ran to 78 pages).

      The report covers all the 323 species recorded from Lesvos including details of all those species recorded during 2012 (I've combined the annual report with the 2012 Birds of Lesvos publication in to a single publication so now on my reports will be a combined annual report and full status publication).

      Separate checklists for dragonflies, butterflies, orchids, reptiles and amphibians.

      The report is free to view/download/print from the Lesvos Birding website at www.lesvosbirding.com.

      Warning – for those sensitive to such things, my website and the report carry
      several advertisements of a birding-related nature ;–)

      Steve Dudley