Silent Auction and Raffle Winners!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15 6:59 PM
      Hello all,

      Congratulations to the following winners!!

      Silent Auction for "Girls" by Emmeric James Konrad (painting):
      Amy Bowling (confirmed)

      Silent Auction for "The Dad Did It" by Carlos Batts (photograph):
      Lisa Takata (confirmed)

      Silent Auction for "Devil's Knot" by Mara Leveritt (book):
      Denny Kirkwan (unconfirmed)

      Raffle Winner 1 for autographed copies of 'I, Fatty', 'Unwelcome Songs' and an advanced reader
      edition of 'The Last Pentacle of the Sun':
      Krysta Scharlach (unconfirmed)

      Raffle Winner 2 for autographed copies of 'I, Fatty', 'Unwelcome Songs' and an advanced reader
      edition of 'The Last Pentacle of the Sun':
      Leah Meyers (unconfirmed)

      Please note, any winners who have not returned our attempts to contact them within 7 days (by
      Saturday Jan. 22) will forfeit their opportunity and new names will be selected (or the next
      closest winner will be contacted for the Silent Auctions).

      Any confirmed winners who fail to pick up their raffle items or pay for their silent auction items
      within one month (by Tuesday, February 15th) will forfeit their opportunity and new names will be
      selected (or the next closest winner will be contacted for the Silent Auctions).

      Thanks again to everyone who show their amazing support for Damien, Jason and Jessie by showing up
      at our events, donating funds, handing out flyers, telling friends, bidding on charity items etc
      etc etc. This only works because of people like you, and we thank you SO much for your continued
      support!

      Once again, congratulations to our winners!
      Bob Buechler

      http://mail.yahoo.com