Devil's Knot - Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      Hello all,

      This is just a note to let you know that 'Devil's Knot' by Mara Leveritt, is now available both in paperback, as well as in eBook form - the entire book is available in Adobe PDF format viewable on PC, Mac and PDA handheld devices. What's amazing about the PDF version, is that it's searchable, allowing instant access to all of Mara's amazing research.

      Both new versions are available for purchase via Amazon.com at the following link:

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743417607/qid=1069258538/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-3782470-3231833?v=glance&n=507846

      Thanks,
      Bob

      "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I Drank What?'"
      - Real Genius