Re: [WM3az] Regarding Benefit and a few other things !!!

  • anika77@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 2004
      I am getting ready to take back all of the LA art from
      the WM3 show over Thanksgiving weekend, so after that,
      we should be able to total up all of the sales and I
      will issue payment then. It was a pleasure working
      with everyone involved & great working with Trunk
      Space, we definitely have plans for further joint
      efforts. They are spectacular humans! When I asked
      them to participate, they were immediately on board &
      we really put together quite an event with both the
      local and national artists. Having the tables there
      every month has also been a huge benefit to raising
      awareness & getting people involved. I feel very lucky
      to have met those of you that I didn't know before &
      to continue working with others I had been working
      with previously! Needless to say, Bob is a
      godsend!Let's keep the tables going as long as
      possible & continue to do whatever we can. If Trunk
      does a screening, we will do much promotion and I'll
      see what I can do about getting some press coverage
      for it. Looking forward to Brandon's article!!!

      Best to all,
      Amy/Perihelion Arts

    • wolfvision
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 18, 2004
        Hi Amy,

        I don't know if my painting sold or not.

        The Puppet Master was displayed in the Trunk Space.
        Do I need to pick it up or are there further plans in the making.

        Thanks,
        Bonnie