Thank you....

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      Thank you for the quick response and the invitation! I am always glad
      to see you there every first Friday - you have reached a lot of
      people that way. It reached me. I first found out about the WM3 after
      I picked up a flyer at your table. Then I went to the website.. then
      I bought "Devils Knot"... My outrage is hard to contain.

      I contributed one of the drawings in the West Memphis 3 artshow last
      month.. It was hard getting started on the piece; I was just so
      ANGRY. It was called "Miscarriage of Justice" - lady liberty isn't
      just blind-folded... her eyes are torn out and bleeding. She is not
      holding the scales of Justice because her arms are severed...

      It is all so wrong.

      I have never seen "Paradise Lost" - not for lack of trying... it
      appears to be hard to find. I know that it will make me viciously
      angry....

      Nevertheless... thank you for opening my eyes

      Michele